SAPLEX, S.A. as a controller (hereinafter referred to as SAPLEX), through its web page www.saplex.com, guarantees a suitable and consistent level of protection of natural persons with regard to their personal data processed by the company according to the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016) and Organic Law 3/2018 on the protection of data and guarantee of digital rights.
SAPLEX only processes personal data assuming full liability and in a fair manner, in accordance with the legal basis allowing for the lawfulness of the processing. The company has also adopted the relevant and suitable security measures for protecting the rights and freedoms of the data subjects.
Additional extended information is provided below with respect to specific processing activities performed through the website:
Purpose of processing your data, legitimacy of processing and storage:
In SAPLEX we will process your data for the following purposes:
- To address your opinions, suggestions and requests for information through our contact email regarded as legitimate by the consent you have given upon contacting us (Art 6(1)(a) GDPR).
- To send you commercial communications related to our products, regarded as legitimate by the consent you have given upon subscribing and our legitimate interest (Art. 6(1)(a) and (f) GDPR).
Once data has been processed, it will be destroyed and only necessary data will be kept in order to make claims or comply with applicable regulations.
Recipients of your data
Your data shall not in any case be transferred to third parties, except where there is a legal obligation to do so.
Rights of the data subject
As a user of SAPLEX, you have the right to:
- Access, rectification and erasure, to the restriction of processing, to data portability and to object to processing when you believe that such actions are not required for the purpose for which the data was collected.
- Upon requesting the restriction of processing, only data strictly necessary for making claims will be kept.
- Withdraw your consent at any time.
If you feel that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to make a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) on their website www.aepd.es.